httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Gebauer <peter.geba...@bluefront.se>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.50 adds UTF-8 in header by default even though AddDefaultCharset is Off.
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:15:22 GMT
Nevermind. Turns out that this was due to a Debian package included from the
main config that set AddDefaultCharset globally when it shouldn't have. I
was unaware of this package setting things like that and I have filed a bug
report to that package maintainer to remove any global settings from the
config.

/Peter