httpd-users mailing list archives

From elec <elec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Page display problem XPSP2
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:34:01 GMT
things are quiet wierd with this, but surpisingly this isnt the only
server this is happening to...  reevaluating this all i dont know if i
can say the problem lies within sp2 directly because one computer with
sp2 on the external network was able to access things fine. sure you
can test it out, but if you can please email me privately for the
information or give me your aim/msn/skype contact information