httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <httpd.subscr...@infosatgeomatica.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0 and PHP 4
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 00:56:28 GMT
Hello Kevin, try to uninstall service and then to install it again.
For more info: http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/windows.html#winsvc

If you want you can just copy all configuration files (dont forget
something) in safe place then delete Apache and then redeploy all your
servers and parsers at the same locations as before. Install services -
and you're done! You can also use the preinstaled Apache-Perl-Php from
here: http://perl.apache.org/dist/win32-bin/

--
Best regards,
 Eugene                            mailto:httpd.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com