httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem installing Apache on Windows XP
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 02:46:37 GMT
This may help...

khost.exe

KHost.exe kdx 2 KonTiki Secure Delivery Plug In related. "The Kontiki
Delivery Management System (DMS) is a secure delivery network for
distribution of video, software, audio, documents, and other digital
media. The Kontiki DMS enables enterprises to efficiently publish,
secure, deliver and track digital media to employees, partners, and
customers"

http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/browse.php?l=11&start=25&end=50