httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <httpd.subscr...@infosatgeomatica.com>
Subject Re[2]: [users@httpd] double slash
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:05:44 GMT
Hello Gary, the /directory is physical directory and the document root
configured like this:    DocumentRoot /usr/alex/server/apache/www
(without slash at the end). So the physical location is /usr/alex/server/apache/www/directory
The thing is I have also Tomcat running on the same machine with
Apache, the Tomcat has next configuration for each subdirectory:
    <Location "/directory/*">
       JkUriSet worker ajp13:myhost.com:8009
    </Location>
I've tryed to reconfigure all like <Location "/directory/">
or <Location "/directory">. No effect at all. Also it doesnt have any
effect to reconfigure workers2.properties to set URI in three
different ways -
[uri:myhost.com:/directory/*]
group=ajp13:myhost.com::8009

[uri:myhost.com:/directory/]
group=ajp13:myhost.com::8009

[uri:myhost.com:/directory]
group=ajp13:myhost.com::8009

In all cases Apache adds this second slash.

If somebody have any ideas - I'll be really appreciated for any help.
Thanks.

> Eugene" <httpd.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com>,
> 	<users@httpd.apache.org>

> Is /directory a physical directory under the base path or is a an
> Alias?  I had problems like this when using Aliases and had to tweak
> them accordingly.  This didn't have anything to do with
> mod_autoindex though.

> Hope that helps,

> Gary

Best regards,