httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laur...@elanor.org>
Subject Re: Re[2]: [users@httpd] Bug 21242 Trailing character renders pages with code
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:24:42 GMT
Quoting Eugene <httpd.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com>:

[snip]
> Then delete all this stuff with <Directory>
> Location should be configured like this:
>     <Location "/*.jsp">
>        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
>     </Location>
>     <Location "/*.jspx">
>       JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
>     </Location>
>     <Location "/*.do">
>        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
>     </Location>

[snip]

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid that won't do: my problem was in the
first place that if I use something like <Location "/*.jsp">, then on Windows,
it's possible to have Apache serve the source code of the JSP rather than
forward it to Tomcat.

It can be done by adding a . or %20 at the end of the URL, or by putting it in caps.
Eg, index.jsp., index.jsp%20, index.JSP

So I've got to use the Deny from all in the Directory to avoid that.

Not too nice, but I've got no choice, it seems :-/

Thanks anyway,

Laurent

--
A hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong!