httpd-users mailing list archives

From wilfri...@golden.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] What do I do about execO?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:04:37 GMT
Your right, I do see the cosole open and cose quickly with the "syntax ok"
message showing.

How can I test to see that Apache ias already running:

when I use http://localhost:80 or 8080 it does not process the Apache page.

Instead my browser returns an error page and the url is local:80 or local:8080