httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David P. Donahue" <ddona...@ccs.neu.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Narrowing Down A Strange Problem
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:17:58 GMT
Well that didn't take long...

Ok, I got anxious and tried it remotely, using /sbin/ip.  And what do
you know, it _worked_!  Further testing is required to confirm this
enough that I'm comfortable with it, but if I could hug you right now I
would.

I'll still stay on track with my ISP to see if the problem itself can be
fixed, but this seems to be an excellent work-around for my more
immediate needs.  Thank you!

Regards,
David P. Donahue