httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh S" <sram...@scapevelocity.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache - Php
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:59:36 GMT
I'm trying to install apache 1.3.28 with php 4.3.3 but not getting
installed. Not compiling at all. Please provide me the exact steps to
install apache 1.3.28 with php 4.3.3 & I'm using Redhat Linux 7.3

Thanks
Ramesh S

Scape Velocity, Inc
Global Software Development at the speed of 'e'

*******************************************Disclaimer*******************
Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Scape
Velocity, Inc is 'privileged', 'confidential' and intended for use only
by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use or
dissemination of any information contained in the E-MAIL beyond that
necessary to conduct business with Scape Velocity, Inc. is strictly
prohibited, except as may be agreed to in writing between Scape Velocity
and you or your organization. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering this message to
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
and delete this email.