httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Parameters aren't passed to the CGI-program
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:43:04 GMT
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:10:11 +0200, Stefan Mueller
<maillist@s-mueller.ch> wrote:
> Server version: Apache/1.3.20 Sun Cobalt (Unix)

I'm sure you won't like this answer, but Cobalt is notorious (at least
in my opinion) for distributing a hacked-up apache that has little
resemblence to the one from httpd.apache.org.  Then add to that the
fact that the version number indicates something from 2001, and I
really couldn't even start to guess what might be happening.

If at all possible, I'd start by upgrading to the most recent apache
from httpd.apache.org.

If that's not possible, you may be out of luck.  But I'd start by
disabling any "weird-looking" modules.  Specifically, disable any
modules that are not listed here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/

Joshua.