httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_dav Input/Ouput error from client
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:51:53 GMT
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:48:59 -0700, Josh Kuo
<josh.kuo@prioritynetworks.net> wrote:
> > Just a guess, but the presence of all those 301 (redirect) status
> > codes leads me to believe that this might help:
> >
> > BrowserMatch "DAV-FS" redirect-carefully
>
> Thanks for the pointer, I added that into my httpd2.conf, restarted
> httpd, but still has the same issue.

Are you sure you added that directive correctly?  I'm still seeing
lots of 301's in response to non-GET requests, which shouldn't happen
if redirct-carefully is in effect.

Perhaps you should try

BrowserMatch . redirect-carefully
to apply it to all users-agents.

And make sure you are editting the right part of the right config file.

Joshua.