httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Balaji Natarajan/Person/World Bank is out of the office.
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:28:02 GMT
Balaji,

You have been removed from the Apache HTTP Server Users mailing list
because you are using a broken vacation auto-responder that responds
to list messages.

Please feel free to resubscribe if you can do one of the following:
1. Fix the auto-responder to ignore mailing list messages (like the
unix vacation command has done for as long as I remember);
2. Stop using the broken auto-responder; or
3. Unsubscribe before activating the auto-responder.

I've copied this message to the list because you are not the only one
who has done this and the problem is getting increasingly annoying.

Joshua.