httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Really old versions of Apache
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:40:38 GMT
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:24:20 -0500 (CDT), Jonathan Villa <jvilla@e37.net> wrote:

> I've been looking for really old versions of Apache for Windows.
> Preferrably something in the 1.2.x but anything before and NOT including
> 1.3.6
>
> It's to test out an old app with JRun 2.1
>
> Windows source distro is ok, not sure if there installers then.

As far as I know, there was no windows support in apache before 1.3.
There was some third-party patches for 1.2, but I doubt anyone would
be able to track them down at this point.  See:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apache-1.3/Attic/README.NT?rev=1.1&view=markup

The source for various old versions of apache can be found here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/old/
or you can use CVS.

Joshua.