httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <brent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Intermittent 'Invalid URI in request' Error (Apache 2.0.14,Tomcat 4.1.30,jk2)
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:14:09 GMT
Please use plain text (not HTML or rich text or whatever other options
you have) when sending e-mails to this list.

> We have a web application using Apache 2.0.14 as the webserver

2.0.14 is a very, very old beta.  I strongly recommend you upgrade to
2.0.50, or another recent version.  There's a very good chance that
this will fix the problem; even if it doesn't, it may clear up other
issues with Apache, and list members will be more able to help you.

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker

There is no cabal.