httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <brent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden Directories
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 02:39:56 GMT
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:36:24 -0300 (ART), Fabricio Luiz Machado
<soproman@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> How can I deny the access to directory "client01" and "client02" (with
> Forbidden message) and at the same time, allow the access to
> subdirectories "appname01" and "appname02" ?

I believe that using "Satisfy Any" (meaning that access is allowed if
any security criterion matches) followed by "Allow from All" on the
subdirectories will work.  I'm not sure about that, though.

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker

There is no cabal.