httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:24:34 GMT
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Joe Orton wrote:

> > You forgot to load libxml2.
>
> Any reason why you don't just have mod_proxy_html.so itself linked
> against libxml2, out of interest?

Nope, I just prefer a more modular approach.  If you want to link it
against libxml2, you can do that; no problems I'm aware of.

To the OP: you need to LoadFile libxml2 first.  The missing symbol
(and others) are from libxml2.  The symbol you reported has been
in libxml2 for a long time; too long to suggest you might need
an upgrade (unless your libxml2 is broken).

--
Nick Kew