httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache2 apxs?
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:35:08 GMT
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, [iso-8859-1] Søren Neigaard wrote:

> Hmmm... Is there no way to get it installed by a rpm or so? Would prefer not
> to crash my working Apache installation ;)

Well, I'd always install from source.

If you prefer RPMs, that's up to you.  But Apache people aren't
responsible for the RPMs.  We don't know enough about them to help
when things don't work as expected, nor do we know where they put
something like apxs - or even if they rename it.  So if you want
support, you need to go to your packager, not here.

Did you try "locate apxs"?

--
Nick Kew