httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ed Curtis ...@homes2see.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Wierd problems with Virtual Hosting
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:11:22 GMT

 The users having the problem are out in the cloud but not far out in the
cloud. Most seem to be Sprint DSL customers but there are also a few via
other providers.

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Porter, Mark wrote:

> Hmmm...
>
> Are the users on your network, or in the cloud? Do you have a way to find out how many
DNS servers they have configured? Our network has 3 DNS servers. I've seen intermittent issues
when one of the three has bad information, and only gets queried once in a while.