httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] redirecting from http to https
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:19:28 GMT

Did you read the docs for Redirect (http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#redirect)?
If you look at the example, you'll see that resources within the redirected directory are
also redirected. Is this not sufficient? If not, explain exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle