httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Precautions to host my Live Application
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:18:03 GMT
Plain text please..

Have a look at http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/misc/security_tips.html.
What exactly do you want to defend against?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: Singh [mailto:apachemono@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. August 2004 20:11
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Precautions to host my Live Application

Hi...
I have to host an application developed in .NET live 24/7 on
RHL9.0/Apache2.0. I have installed successfully RHL 9.0/Apache2.0 with
mod_mono to server the .asps pages already.Now I am looking for all the
possible precautions which i should take in order to keep this
application secure and robust and how to do them.I am naive to
Apache/Linux so i would like to get advise from all the experts.All the
help provided will be higly highly appreciated.
Regards

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.