httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:14:05 GMT

Is this mandrake linux you're talking about? I've no idea how it works
or doesn't work with apache but I would assume, like any decent
linux/unix, it should work just fine if apache is compiled correctly. I
use apache on solaris and suse linux with no problems.

You get free downloads of apache source from the apache website (!)
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi For apache 2, 2.0.50 is the
recommended latest version. If you need an RPM, look for the "other
files" link on the download page and then click on "Binaries" (you need
to follow the links yourself so you get a local mirror).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.