httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Jakarta Commons Configuration Files
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:10:12 GMT
Not the most apache-specific question I've ever seen, but it is vaguely
related to web serving...

Did you type this line into the mail, or did it come from javac?

> org.apache.commons.configurtion.Configuration class cannot be found.

... because it contains a spelling error.

> Does anyone know where I can locate the jar files for the Commons
> Configuration. I look on the Apache Jakarta site and found the Commons
> Configuration area but no link to the files could be found.

Oddly, commons configuration is not on the usual download page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi) but if you go to the
bottom of this page and follow the link into the nightly build section
you can get something
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/

However, this looks like an omission - try mailing the authors...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks...Allen

Groupe SWX.