httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kaul, Rohit \(EM, RAIL, TATA, CONSULTANT\)" <rohit.k...@ge.com>
Subject [users@httpd] child pid 27536 exit signal Bus error (10)
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:32:25 GMT
Hi All,
	I'm trying to install Apache 2.0.48 with ssl on SunOS 5.8 Generic_108528-20 sun4u sparc server
(Solaris 8).

I'm using the following configure option:
./configure --prefix=/u01/apache2.0.48 --enable-so --enable-rewrite --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
--enable-proxy

We are using open ssl version - 0.9.6.

After compilation and installation of Apache when we start the webserver after setting proxy
pass and ssl options we are getting the following errors(lots of them) in error_log:
child pid 27536 exit signal Bus error (10)

We get this error when we try to access the default page and subsequent refreshes of the same.

I have tried searching google and other websites for this error.
Looks like this has been reported as a bug but has not been reproduced ever since.
Can someone please help me with this...!!!
If it needs a coredump analysis can some one point me to the correct steps for doing that,
so that I can do it for our platform and send it across for analysis.

Thanks in advance.
Rohit