httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ugunja ugunja" <ugunjaugu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:50:55 GMT
Hello Byle,

I have rebooted the system over 20 times + and with no success. I read some
place that the problem might be related to kernel 2.6.3-7mdk which came with
MDK 10.0. Is there away to change from kernel 2.6.3-7mdk to apache version
2.0.48 and if so what is the procedure how-to get apache version 2.0.48. Are
you using apache and if so what kernel version?

Thanks

KJ