httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ugunja ugunja" <ugunjaugu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:50:36 GMT
Hello Mathew,

Thanks for your reply. I am newbie on linux. Can you please tell me the
correct command. Here is my command all in one line but it does not update.

" urpmi.addmedia --wget updt10
ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/updates/10.0/RPMS"

This is what I get;

" problem reading synthesis file of medium "updt10"
unable to update medium "updt10"    "

Thanks

KL