httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ugunja ugunja" <ugunjaugu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:33:36 GMT
Hello Mahews,

Your help is much appreciated. The system got the updates from Cooker but it
did not seem to update my system.

"It can take a while, but I haven't had any problems with it hanging in
10.0.
Once it completes you
should be able to uninstall all your Apache2 RPMs and then install a the
newer
version using the
typical urpmi command like:  "urpmi apache2"

Do I have to uninstall (and how?) before the command "urpmi apache2 "

Thanks again.

KL