httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stanislas de Ionecum" <e_lanc...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem solved
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:28:51 GMT
Hello,
just to notify to all of you that I solved my problem and I will explain the
cause here, for everyone migh experience this problem in the present and in
the future.

The problem was not related with Apache. My apache configuration was
correct. The problem was that the option "Bypass Proxy Server for Local
Addresses" was unselected in my Internet Options, Connections tab, Lan
settings button.

I use a proxy server to connect to an office intranet that I use
occasionally and this was all the issue.

Thanks of you all for your support and SORRY for the multiple messages
incident. Now, I just have a last, little question:

I have not configured cgi-bin yet, so I still cannot verify directly...

Do cgi-bin will woks even in I have not specified any cgi setting in my
virtual hosts directives?

I guess this: if any setting is not specified, the virtual site will
automatically use the default server configuration. Is that?

Thanks again
SdeI

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.

first two months FREE*.