httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stanislas de Ionecum" <e_lanc...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] To Johsua and the list
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:46:58 GMT
I was not aware that I was moderated, it's because I sent multiple messages.
I would not do that if I know I'm moderated, or perhaps the list is
moderated.

The problem is that the messages come too late in the list. In other mailing
lists, they arrive immediately. Sometimes I have problems with my internet
connection, so I thinks that some messages does not arrive at all.
Furthermore, there is confusion with the reply function of this list. Some
replies are posted to the list, some others to the sender. Each of these
things make me worried about the arrival of my messages.

Sorry
SdeI

>From: Joshua Slive <jslive@gmail.com>
>To: users@httpd.apache.org
>Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Very old problem without any new solution
>Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:50:28 -0400
>
>On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:12:08 +0000, Stanislas de Ionecum
><e_lanceur@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Can you explain me why each time I reply a message I have to post three
>time
> > before see it in the list? I wouldn't disturb, but this is an issue.
>
>Because you have absolutely no patience?  All three of your messages
>came through to the list, dumping tons of useless garbage on all the
>subscribers.  In general, there is no need to send complete httpd.conf
>files to the list anyway.
>
>Joshua.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.

first two months FREE*.