httpd-users mailing list archives

From "K Dey" <k_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Urgent: Server reached MaxClicnts Setting
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:57:22 GMT
Hi All,
Almost everyday I am facing "Server reached MaxClients Settings, consider
raising the MaxClients setting.." error message from my Apache 2.0.

Previously I changed the Max Client to 256 and MaxKeepAliveRequest 500.

And once the the server gets this Exception, it becomes very very slow for
couple of hours.

Please help me, also let me know, if you need further information.

Thanks in Advance

KDey