httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wagner, Aaron" <aaron.wag...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem with execO
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:26:02 GMT
try changing the setting in the httpd.conf to listen a differnt port.  ie

-----------
# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
# ports, instead of the default. See also the <VirtualHost>
# directive.
#
# Change this to Listen on specific IP addresses as shown below to
# prevent Apache from glomming onto all bound IP addresses (0.0.0.0)
#
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80
Listen 7002

and then use:

http://localhost:7002/test.html
http://localhost:7002/test.php
http://127.0.0.1:7002/test.html
http://127.0.0.1:7002/test.php

to test Apache setup.

You look like something is holding port 80.  try port 7002(or any other unused port) to verify
apache will start and then track down what is using port 80.

aaron