httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra, Hegde (IE10)" <Raghavendra.He...@honeywell.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem in .Net Dll from Apache weserver
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:51:09 GMT
Hi!,
I am embedding my .Net windows controls in HTML object tag using proper
class id format as example below.

"<object id="container"   name="container"
classid="http://ie10dt2kc03246/container.dll#container.container"
></object>"

If I use IIS as webserver and browse the HTML page using Internet Explorer
container.dll will download to the client and will work as expected.

But I want to use Apache on Linux machine.If I host my HTML and .dll on
Apache and browse the HTML page then, container.dll is not downloading to
client machine.
Is there any settings in Apache for downloading .Net Dll's(Assembly?).Please
Help.

Regards
Raghavendra