httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem in .Net Dll from Apache weserver
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 05:29:12 GMT
Where have you put the dll file. Put it in your server root and try. I am
pretty sure it works
because I have tried the same thing with tomcat without any issues

-----Original Message-----
From: Raghavendra, Hegde (IE10) [mailto:Raghavendra.Hegde@honeywell.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 10:52 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Problem in .Net Dll from Apache weserver

Hi,

Still it didn't work.The object tag of the HTML is as below

"<object id="container"   name="container"
classid="http://199.63.42.183:80/container.dll#container.container"
 codebase=""http://199.63.42.183:80/container.dll"></object>"

The URL is correct.Still .Net dll is not downloading to the client
machine.Please Help

Regards
Raghavendra