httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] looking for a proxy server
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:11:20 GMT
That doesn't make sense because if the front end server would keep files in
the original format
then that too would be equally if not worse slow. I don't know of any web
accelerator that caches
files as is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yi Fang [mailto:yifang@mail.widernet.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:46 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] looking for a proxy server

Yes, I know that Squid saves the file in its own format, but is here anyway
Squid can keep the original file structures, is there any other proxy server
can do ? Thank you,

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.