httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem in .Net Dll from Apache weserver
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 04:33:23 GMT

You have not specified the object base. And make sure that you give the same
url where you have kept the dll
-----Original Message-----
From: Raghavendra, Hegde (IE10) [mailto:Raghavendra.Hegde@honeywell.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:21 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Problem in .Net Dll from Apache weserver

Hi!,
I am embedding my .Net windows controls in HTML object tag using proper
class id format as example below.

"<object id="container"   name="container"
classid="http://ie10dt2kc03246/container.dll#container.container"
></object>"

If I use IIS as webserver and browse the HTML page using Internet Explorer
container.dll will download to the client and will work as expected.

But I want to use Apache on Linux machine.If I host my HTML and .dll on
Apache and browse the HTML page then, container.dll is not downloading to
client machine.
Is there any settings in Apache for downloading .Net Dll's(Assembly?).Please
Help.

Regards
Raghavendra

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.