httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ganeshram Iyer <ganeshrami...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and passwd
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:15:11 GMT
Thanks Joshua,
I had read that it is a bad idea. But it is for an intranet site over
SSL and with a number of users and computers having different passwords
for different services increases my work of trying to get them all to
age and still be consistent. Thanks for your advice and the links. I
shall look into it.
Much appreciate
Ganesh