httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mehmet Tahir SANDIKKAYA <ta...@sandikkaya.name.tr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP + Apache 2
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:03:44 GMT
Hi all,

Firstly, Henry's suggestion does not work for me. I can't make Apache
translate Turkish characters to octets.

Any other ideas, please?

And John,

It is not recommended because Apache 2.0 is a rewrite. Not an update. As
a rewrite it may reside lots of bugs in it that we don't even notice.
Also, -and as seen here- as quoted in Apache 2.0.50's documentation
there are meaningless bugs about PHP. Said "It simply just don't work
now and then with PHP, but at rest of time it works really good." in the
manual.

Regards,
Tahir.