httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack Gates <j...@morningstarcom.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache & ASP
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:35:15 GMT
On Sunday 29 August 2004 02:54 am, jerome greene wrote:
> I was looking for
> something easy to configure & free. Any other ideas would be helpfull.

Run Apache, MySQL and PHP.  I have this on the one windows box that I have.
The other boxes are all Linux running the same thing.  PHP can do a lot more
than ASP and it is universal across all operating systems.

--
Jack "Rhino" Gates, Registered Linux user #342662
Morning Star Communications, www.morningstarcom.net