httpd-users mailing list archives

From jerome greene <webpa19...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache & ASP
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:54:30 GMT
I have a windows xp home edition machine with apache as the webserver.
I would like to run vbscript on it. How do I configure apache & asp to
do this?

Windows XP home edition does not come with IIS. Microsoft does not
support it. As far as I know the only web server that runs on Windows XP
home edition is Apache. Since this is for myself and I'm just trying to
learn how to use ASP as a front end to Oracle(I know), I was looking for
something easy to configure & free. Any other ideas would be helpfull.

Thanks