httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Bishop"...@bandkshow.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] LimitRequestSize and ErrorDocument problem with recursion due to socket flush failure
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:24:01 GMT
This code exists in 1.3.29, 1.3.30, and the current 1.3.31. I have not
examined the code in any 2.x version, and do not intend at this time to
switch, since I have several other dependencies that will need to be
addressed in the switch to 2.x. I need to fix this problem for the most
current 1.3.x release; I will check the code in 2.x for this problem when I
begin preparing for the switch to whatever release is most current in that
codeline.

-B^2
;)