httpd-users mailing list archives

From mama tata <santal...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] chroot apache2 problem
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:17:49 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to chroot the apache server 2.0.47 on my Linux box running Mandrake
9, following the guidelines given in this article :

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1786

I followed all the steps and I could solve most of the problems coming, I
believe, mainly from the fact that this procedure applies on a FreeBSD
server. But now the server does not start and the following error appears
on the error.log:

Input/output error: apr_proc_detach failed Pre-configuration failed

I could understand that the error is coming from the multi-processing
module. But I couldn't go
beyond this.

Anybody may give me more hints? Thanks!