httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack Kada <joey122...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] File Quotas Again
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:35:48 GMT
Devlopers,

I am undecided about wether to use Slide or to use
Apache webDav.  On the one hand the only thing i need
which Apache webDav doesnt seem to have is quotas.  I
read in the mailing list that this was not implemented
in 2001 unless you run the server as root.

Has anyone / can anyone confirm if this is still the
case?  I know Apple and other major vendors use webDav
and impose a quota so how do they do it if its not
supported?

Thanks