httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eimantas Vaiciunas <eimantas.vaiciu...@sc.vu.lt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 apxs?
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:09:33 GMT
On Thursday 19 August 2004 11:03, Søren Neigaard wrote:
> Alright then, Ill try it. And how do I then make sure the apxs gets
> included? And also are there other pinters I might use, anything else I
> should include?
Well first off, send only one message, not two (is it only me?). Then get the
apache source distro from httpd://apache.org/download.cgi (get it from the
closes mirror, verify it with KEYS file, extract it and configure with your
prefered parameters. And apxs WILL be included with sources for sure.
-----
Eimis