httpd-users mailing list archives

From Grant <emailgrant1...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] PHP not working with apache2
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:40:13 GMT
I'm running Gentoo Linux, and emerged (installed)
squirrelmail which automatically installed all of its
dependencies including PHP and (I think) mod_php.  PHP
doesn't seem to be working though, as I always end up
looking at the raw PHP code in a browser.  I do have
apache and apache2 installed on my system, and I
suspect some key PHP things may have been set up for
apache instead of apache2.  Does anyone have any
pointers?

- Grant