httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ixkorr Oxkarr <oxkar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.19 won't show RDF files
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:54:58 GMT
Hello,

I am running Apache 1.3.19 on Red Hat Linux 6.2 as
part of a Slash blog configuration
(http://www.slashcode.com/).

The Slash engine automatically produces an RDF file in
the root directory with a summary of current content
in XML, but I can't get this file to display in a
browser.

When I go to other Slash-based sites like
slashdot.org, the RDF file shows up fine (i.e.
http://slashdot.org/slashdot.rdf).

I have examined my site's RDF file with an editor on
the server, and it looks fine. Also, I can *save* the
file from the browser to disk by clicking "Save as..."
on a link to the RDF file. However, the RDF file will
not display in my browser when I pull up its URL.

Does Apache have to be configured somehow for
displaying RDF files? Is there some module that has to
be compiled for doing so?

Thanks for any info or pointers,

IO