httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite backreference not giving me what I want
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:27:43 GMT
Thomas Joseph Olaes wrote:
> I apologize for reposting this to the mailing list, but I fear that I
> may have slipped through a bunch of mail filters since I didn't put
> [users@httpd] in front of my message.

It came through; that tag is automatically inserted by the list software.

About your problem, I am (and likely others are) not sure about the
behaviour you want of your rewrite rules. Trying to figure out someone
else's regexps, especially when they are claimed not to work, is not easy
business; at least it is too time consuming for most to even bother.

Please do a thourough explaination with examples of URIs you want rewritten
and to what.

Regards,
Robert Andersson