httpd-users mailing list archives

From ramya_krish...@sifycorp.com
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to configure apache
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:49:23 GMT
I am new to installation of apache. Can u please help me with the configuration
file
Problem: when i try to access the page through browser the "apache has been configured properly
..contact ur system administrator page" comes up.
1. I have added abc.com to /etc/hosts
2. I have installed djbdns(tiny dns) with abc.com configured with the make command
3. and apache whcn started runs without error
4. I want to use virtual host because i finally i want to configure 2-3 domains
on same server(name based)
5.and still i am not able to view the page
6.I have attached httpd.conf file
Any replies and suggestions shall be deeply appreciated