httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Henry Leung" <hen...@vtc.edu.hk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP not working with apache2
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 03:05:11 GMT
Dear all,
  I had similar problem in Apache2. It seems that the default
configuration of Apache2 assumes that we will not use php3 any more, and
all .php3 web pages will be displayed as plain text.

  To solve this problem, add the following lines to httpd.conf:
  <Files *.php3>
    SetOutputFilter PHP
    SetInputFilter PHP
    LimitRequestBody 524288
  </Files>

  In addition, if your web server have php4 installed, Change
register_globals in /etc/php.ini to on for backward compatibility with
php3 pages. (and need to restart httpd to solve the docsite submenu
problem):

php.ini:
register_globals	on

在 日, 2004-08-15 07:40, Grant 寫道: