httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Custom authorization of static content
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:06:11 GMT
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> <Directory "/data/">
>     Order Allow,Deny
>     Allow from All
>      <IfModule mod_php5.c>
>          php_value auto_prepend_file "/home/kanarip/public_html/auth.php"
>      </IfModule>
> </Directory>
>
> ...snip...
>
> This works excellent on httpd-2.0.50 with PHP 5.0.0
>
> Let me know if it works for you :)

No, it does not work as required. If I request a PHP-file in that directory,
it works (as expected). If I request a plain .html it does not invoke the
"auth.php"-script, so it does not work (also as I expected).

As far as I know Apache internals, this makes perfect sense, as PHP won't
handle the static file (unless I totally mess up MIME-types and handlers).

Regards,
Robert Andersson