httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zoe Ballz" <...@zoeballz.tv>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] weird problem serving .DOC files from apache2
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:51:21 GMT
Re my last posting

For "does" read "doesn't"

Soz

Zoe

http://zoeballz.net - Website Hosting for the Transgendered Community
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zoe Ballz
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] weird problem serving .DOC files from apache2

  Hi there

  I have been following this one. I have a suggestion. Have you tried saving the document
from word "as html" and then putting it on the site? Then the apache server wont be serving
a .doc file but an html - then maybe there wont be any confusion. Is there a particular reason
your NEED it to be a .doc file? I realise this does solve the problem but it might avoid it.

  All the best