httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question on <Location>
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:39:27 GMT
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:18:27 -0400, Joseph Shraibman
<jks@selectacast.net> wrote:
> I have this <Location> to tell apache (2.0.50) to have all jsps handled
> by tomcat.
>
> <Location "/*.jsp">
>          JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
> </Location>
>
> The problem is that this works for jsps in the top level but not jsps in
> subdirectories.  What am I doing wrong?

Wildcards in apache have the same characteristics as shell wildcards:
they don't match the "slash" character.  A possible alternative is
<LocationMatch "/.*\.jsp"> which uses a regular expression rather than
a wildcard, and will hance match anything.

Joshua.